Friday, November 25, 2011

First Day of Winterfair

So far so good at Winterfair. It is nice to be home after a show instead of in a hotel. I started some veggie soup in the crockpot before I left today so we had a nice hot yummy meal waiting for us when we got home.

The crowds didn't seem really big, but the convention center is a large place. I think there were quite a few people spread out. My sales weren't bad. I'm interested to see how tomorrow goes. The hours are good too. Eight hours on Saturday compared to the eleven hour Saturday of the last show I did.

I also got two totally out of the blue compliments on my hair. One was from a lady I was talking to and the other was from another vendor I passed as I was walking around. I just got it cut shorter than it's ever been so it was nice to know it looks okay. I don't think I've ever received unsolicited compliments on my hair before. I'll take it. :)

My booth ended up being a corner booth of sorts so I had to readjust my booth set up. I think it worked out well.
Wish me luck tomorrow! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: