Friday, September 23, 2011

Wish Me Luck

It is 12:19 in the morning. I am getting ready to FINALLY go to bed. I went to bed at 6:00 am this morning after pulling an all nighter getting ready for DAI's Oktoberfest tomorrow. Then my beautiful daughter woke me up for the day a little before 8:00. I don't drink coffee anymore, but I did today.

The weathermen are liars, apparently. The extended forecast a couple of weeks ago said 70's and sunny for this weekend in Dayton. Now they are saying showers all weekend and temps in the 60's. Boo. Guess I'll just have to see how it pans out.

I'm feeling good about the inventory I'm taking. I have just under 60 wall clocks and about 25 mantel clocks. Plus two fantastic looking accent tables. It will be fun to get feedback in person on the tables.

The chair didn't pan out for this show, but I'm not giving up. It is so close, I just need to get the seat mounted to the base. Much trickier than you might think. The bottom of the seat is curved and the base is flat. Not exactly matching puzzle pieces.

Okay, I'm off to bed! I will have a full update and hopefully plenty of pictures by Monday. Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Stephanie Wiezbenski said...

I can't wait to hear all about how this first art show went Hilary!