Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holy Sh*t




Welcome to my dirty cold basement where I am drowning in a sea of clocks! It's a melting clock factory down here right now. This is by far my best Christmas season so far. Hooray! To celebrate and as a little shopping therapy I bought myself the pair of Fluevogs I have been stalking for the last three years. Black and burgundy wingtips are coming my way! I can't wait to meet them......and I'm already eying my next pair of vogs, boots. (Don't you dare buy either pair of these shoes!! Go find your own shoes!)

This past week has been interesting and slightly terrible. Right after Thanksgiving an evil little stomach virus decided it would be fun to make me throw up every 15 minutes for an entire night. Needless to say I couldn't keep anything down and felt worse and worse. By morning I was very dehydrated and my lower back was killing me. I experienced a thirst I have never felt before. Knowing I was getting more and more dehydrated Nick took me to the hospital. An I.V. and some anti nausea medicine later I was feeling better, at least like I wasn't going to die. I spent the next two days basically asleep. And then.....................Karina started throwing up. My poor little two year old puked through the night just like I had. Thankfully she didn't seem to get dehydrated like I did and by morning she seemed better. To top it of Eli puked as soon as I picked him up from school that following Monday. He puked right into a plastic bag in my car. A plastic bag with a hole in the bottom. Great. I could go on, but you get the idea. Any who, none of us are quite right yet. Oh, and by the way, Nick is just fine. How he escaped I have no idea.

Okay, I'm off to go work on clocks. Again. I have seven orders waiting for me. It's overwhelming for sure. Especially because Nick has been working 12-14 hour days six days a week (UPS). I feel like a single parent with a full time job. But I am not complaining! Please, buy a clock!!!!

No comments: