Monday, December 13, 2010

Once Frugal, Always Frugal


Last night Nick and I got a rare night out. We stuffed ourselves full of fabulous Indian food and then played some pool. You can see from the picture how stealthy I can be at a pool hall. Who is that behind me, you ask? I don't know and I don't know what he's doing. Air guitar, a little personal adjustment, don't know. I was too busy being stealthy to notice.

Moving on. I'm sitting here sipping on a lovely cup o tea. Yep, tea. Don't get me wrong, I like tea, but I'm drinking it this particular frigid evening because I am sick. Again. What the hell? It's like I'm being stalked by evil little germs. This time around isn't so debilitating. I just have a sore throat and body aches. I am usually quite healthy, but I'm blaming this on the recent chronic lack of sleep and constant stress. Things will smooth out at the end of the month.

My hubby is upstairs asleep on the couch. I am downstairs in clockland busily toiling away. I wish I was asleep, but alas, there is work to be done!

But before I go I must update you on what you are dying to know about. The status of my shoes. I cancelled my Fluevog order and instead went with some black and white Dr. Martens. I ordered them at a shoe store then found them on Ebay that night for half price. So I bought those too. I will return the pair I ordered from the shoe store once both pairs arrive. You're lost and who gives a &@&%$ you ask? Me, the whole ordeal has been quite taxing.

Now away I go to make more tea!

No comments: