Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Little Sketch


I haven't posted artwork on here for awhile. I either haven't been in the mood or I haven't had the time to do anything other than clocks. I had the itch to do something tonight so I did this quick little sketch. I'm hoping in the new year to get back into painting and maybe play around with some sculpture.

You can click on the picture to make it bigger. I think it looks better that way (and if you click on it a second time it gets crazy big and you can see all my little pencil strokes.) You know, if you want to or whatever.

Hope everyone is getting excited for Christmas! I know we are. I can't wait to see my kids faces light up when they open their presents. Giving really is better than receiving. Especially when it's your kids.

No comments: