Sunday, November 8, 2009

Crackberry

Well, I got a new blackberry yesterday. I'm pretty excited, they had a fantastic deal on them. I was ready to throw it in the trash last night after trying to figure it out for half an hour or so. At one point it kept telling me it wasn't connected to the computer. Connect it with a usb cable it said. I kept looking at the usb cable coming from the phone to the computer and felt like screaming, "it can't get anymore connected to the computer!" I didn't realize I had to inform the computer that there was a usb cable stuck in it and then tell it what it was. I thought computers were supposed to be smart. I guess they are only as smart as their users. I have zero patience for technology. I'm happy to say it didn't get tossed and I have it somewhat figured out now.

No comments: