My first batch of magnets is completed. I think they turned out great! I added a white highlight to the border and I think it made all the difference. I have two available on Etsy. I am looking forward to seeing the response I get at the art show this weekend.
I was an ornament/magnet machine yesterday. I painted 30 plus of the mini clocks. Now I just need to finish 20-30 more for this weekend. I want to make sure I have plenty of each color in case one color is more popular than the others.
Eli and Karina have been sick. I have to take Karina to the doctor tomorrow morning. Plus I need to get to the polls before Nick leaves for work. I was trying to pack a large clock up today and Karina was fussing and fussing. She had to be crawling on me to be happy which made packing a bit tricky. I got it done, though. Hopefully the customer is pleased. The clock does look very nice! One of these days Eli and Karina will be big enough to put to work. Sanding then eventually painting, spraying, and packing! It will be nice, but I would be okay if they stayed little forever. Well, little and sleeping through the night.