Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are having dinner at my parent's house. Yummy Honey Baked Ham, fresh rolls, sweet potato casserole, green beans, and stuffing. Yum yum.
So what is everyone thankful for? I am thankful for a wonderful husband, beautiful children, great parents, our house, my lovely pets that itch too much, my little business, good friends, energy drinks and my espresso maker.
Tomorrow morning my mother and I will be heading out into the shopping madness. I have always sworn that I would never participate in the after Thanksgiving craziness, but we need some things and why not go when it is on sale? A couple of mocha's from Starbucks and we should be good to go.
Business is definitely picking up. Thank you Christmas season! It is keeping me busy busy.
Well, add this to the growing list of boring uneventful blog entries, but I thought I should write something since it has been awhile.
Happy eating everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心