Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! We had a great holiday. Eli was an elephant and Karina was a flower. Eli was feeling a little under the weather, but we went around the block and he got plenty of candy. We had lots of trick or treaters and the pumpkins I carved were a hit. Particularly the puking pumpkin. I wish it was my original idea, but I saw it in an email once.
I started on a new batch of ornaments/magnets today. I am doing an small art show on the eighth so I am trying to stock up. I've never sold my clocks in person so it will be interesting to see the response I get. My Internet customers seem to be quite happy, hopefully in person people will like my products as well.
No movement with my ceramic clocks yet. My sales have been slow, but I blame it on the economy and the upcoming election. I expect sales to get a bit better after the fourth. Last year I had trouble keeping up with the Christmas orders. I'll post pictures of the ceramic clocks tomorrow.
Hope everyone had a very happy Halloween!!!

No comments: