Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Feeling Inky

I got a new tattoo yesterday. It has been five or so years since my last one. I got a pink lotus and some Sanskrit words that mean Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha. It is on my left forearm. I won't spout my reasons why I got it, everyone has their own set of beliefs and I respect that. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I have to admit, though, that some family and friends seem a bit uncomfortable with my interest in Buddhism. I hope in time that will pass when they see I am the same old Hilary just happier, calmer, more confident, and more responsible.

For anyone who may doubt my true love of Dali here is one of the tattoos I got those five years ago. This one is on my right wrist:

The picture isn't the greatest, but you get the idea. :)

Happy tattooing (or not) everyone!!

No comments: