Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another Art Show

I have been slacking big time on the blogging front.

A few weeks ago I found out that I got into the Columbus Riverfront Art Festival. Hooray! It is a three day event, get this, the weekend after the Dayton show I'm doing. That means twice the amount of work in the same amount of time. It's a bit intimidating. Especially because the only show I have ever done was the one day Hyde Park Square Art Show last October. I have been stocking up on materials and working on increasing inventory. Admittedly I have a long way to go, but I'm excited.

So that is the main thing in my brain right now. Working on clocks, clocks, clocks. I have had really good sales all summer but hit a bit of a slump this past week. I've had a sale each day for the last three days so that is encouraging. I spent all my money on booth fees and supplies, with still more supplies to buy so I hope the sales keep rolling in! Want to buy a clock, or better yet a table?

No comments: