Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sixty One

I got my booth assignment for the art show a couple of days ago. I am very happy to report that I have a great spot. Right in the middle of the show! I'm getting rather antsy for this show to come and go because I'm eager to know the outcome.

I have been busting my butt stocking up on clocks. I have over forty wall clocks painted, a quarter of those are finished and the rest are sealed waiting for their resin coating. I have eight molded clocks painted and sealed. I also found a great deal on wood shelving units at Michaels so I have my displays for the molded clocks already. I just need to make displays for the wall clocks, make more molded clocks, and pour the resin on the clocks. I still have five weeks to go! I'd like to make another bar stool and a matching molded bar height table as well. Stay tuned for pics!

No comments: