Friday, June 11, 2010

Unispired




I've been uninspired drawing and painting wise lately. My head is completely in melting clock land. I have come up with what I think is a fabulous idea for several pieces of molded wood furniture that would be melting clocks and metal bases/chair legs. That is all I can think of right now. I'm just waiting for a few clock sales that will allow me to buy some supplies. I feel like I need something really eye catching sitting at the front of my booth for the Art Show in October and this furniture would be it.
I did muster up a sketch over the last few days. Not a good sign that I didn't finish in one sitting. Plus I'm only going to share part of the drawing. I think I'm going to take a break from drawing and painting until the urge hits me full force. And it will, eventually.

No comments: