Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Take a bite of brownie, take a bite of cashews, repeat.

I'm having some website drama right now. I tried out a new website a month ago and like it, but still got orders of my old website. Blah blah blah, I went back to my original website. Now I'm being informed that I have to switch because the program thingy (I am a bit computerly inept) that designed my original website will no longer be available. So new website it is. The catch? I have to pay extra for it. The bast$#@s. So, stay tuned, bigger better website is on the way. Hopefully.

I'm a bit put off by the unexpected website costs. Did I mention they gave me seven days notice to switch. Thanks. I was really hoping to have my first melting clock chair done by the beginning of next week along with my first steel pipe base coffee table. In other words I need money to buy galvanized steel pipe. Wanna buy something? I have lots of really neat clocks ready to ship! I'm also planning on experimenting with acrylic resin for my finish instead of pre-cat lacquer. It will be a bit more expensive, but I think it may be more hassle free and provide a better look. It costs money, though. Really, I have twelve really nice clocks right here on my wall waiting for their forever home........www.pragmaticeffects.com


No comments: