Monday, March 2, 2009

Prints soon

I'm excited! The next step in this whole painting process is coming up in the next couple of weeks. I talked to a photographer friend of mine and he is going to photograph my paintings so I can start offering prints. I also need good photos to apply to shows with.
He also spoke to a male friend of his who is willing to pose for some photos so I can finally do some paintings of a man. Gotta mix it up a bit.
I can't wait to see what kind of response I get to my paintings when I'm ready to start selling them. Everyone I know loves them, but they are all bias. They could really think they suck and just tell me they like them because it makes me happy. If I don't sell any paintings I guess I've got presents for friends and family for this coming Christmas!!

No comments: