Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother F@&^*#)$


I just dug myself a lovely hole. I got annoyed with my current website hosting service because they are charging me out the butt for hosting and for their website builder thing that I don't even like. So I got all rebellious and signed up with a new hosting service. The catch is I don't know squat about creating a website or computer stuff in general. It's like reading Chinese to me. It is a miracle that I somehow stumbled through the last five years running my own site. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm on the verge or self pity tears right now so I'm going to bed. I will tackle it tomorrow.

Hopefully a wonderful new website is in the near future. I may have to get my husband to translate the foreign language for me (computer jargon). Either that or I will be annoying the shit out of the live chat help guys. I'll just tell myself that surely duller crayons than me have pestered them for help in the past. At the very least my dumb questions will give them something to complain/laugh about over the water cooler.

No comments: