Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yee Haw and Uh Oh

So Yippee, I got into the Hyde Park Art Show. That means from now until October I'm going to be quite busy building inventory and getting everything all set for the show. Watch, I'll sell one $4.00 clock magnet during the whole show. That would suck.

In other art news...............I think I'm just about done with my first pin up. I dared to add steam and I'm back and forth whether I like it or not. I feel so neutral about it. I don't like it more or less with or without. I think once it dries I'll probably play with the steam a bit more, but, well, I don't know. I did a side by side so you can compare the two.

By the way, I have a confession..........................I flippin' love Lady Gaga. Yeah I admitted it. The woman who loves Tool, Deftones, Buckethead, Alice and Chains, and the occasional Motorhead album can't get enough of Lady Gaga. So what am I listening to when I work on my pin ups? Lady Gaga and that damn Down Under song by Men at Work. Why can't I stop listening to that song? Sure I sprinkle in some Portishead, Filter, and Chris Isaak, but I just can't stop listening to Gaga. There, the cat is out of the bag. *sigh*

No comments: