Sunday, October 25, 2009

Poem, yeah!

Okay, so my Eli portrait is turning out to be less than exciting. I'm a bit bummed about it. I started on a portrait of myself and it just wasn't happening so I am sketching out a giant painting of a bizarre robot girl thing. Why not. Since I don't have anything fun to show I am going to subject you to a poem. A sad poem I wrote a long time ago. I hate reading poetry unless it is my own so feel free to ignore it. Besides, I'm half convinced I'm the only one that looks at this blog anyways. :)

You treat me just like earthen clay
To bend and mold to what you say
To leave in the sun and walk away
To dry and harden in sad dismay
To crack break shatter and fray
To be alone throughout each day
All because you wouldn't stay
So broken here now I lay
Because you treat me just like earthen clay.

Now doesn't that put a smile on your face?

No comments: